Thursday, December 16, 2010

April 2010

With April this year came Easter!  Which means Easter Egg Hunts!  This is the first year Lincoln cared enough to hunt for eggs.  How cute is he?!














And he quickly learned to look for the prizes!


Easter Sunday.  Daddy and Pam in front of their house!


Josh and I in front of Daddy's house


The farm from the back porch...so pretty!  I just wish the mountains would have been a little clearer.  One day I'll get that perfect picture!


Hali Beth's Easter shoes...fabulous!


Nana, Hali Beth and Erin


Me and My Nana!


Daddy watching the kids take pics


We made Julie and Jeff do the prom pose.  It was pretty awesome  :)


Nana and her three babies!



Rice Krispy bunny!


She is just as mischevious as she looks!



Chillin' on the swing after the egg hunt!


Coolin' off in the pool with their Easter treats in hand!


Later on in April I had the opportunity to have dinner with one of my PT school comrades, Katie.  We lived and died together for 3 years...but we both survived!  Now we work for rival home health companies.  I wish they lived closer!


Then at the end of April, Daddy and Pam brought a Clampett-style truckload of stuff to our house from my Aunt Maude's.  I'm thankful for all the nice things, but I would much rather have her here with us :(  I miss her so much!

No comments: