Thursday, December 23, 2010

November 2010--Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, just like I said in my last post, a few notable things happened in November, but that whole story will just have to wait!  While you're waiting though, I would like to entertain you with a few pictures from Thanksgiving weekend...

Thanksgiving morning started off with brunch with my girlfriends at Kyna's house.  Me, Kyna, Leah and Bobbi try to get together at least twice a year to catch up, and usually we talk non-stop!  This time was no different.  Of course, we had to take a few pictures too!  I'm not sure what Bobbi and Leah are doing in the first one...I think they are being silly, but I actually like this picture!  :)


All my besties from growing up...I love these girls!






This might just be my favorite holiday tradition!

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Loved catching up...I check periodically to see if you've updated your blog (constant lurker - ha). Can't wait to read the post telling how everything has unfolded to get to Asher. So excited for you guys!