Wednesday, December 22, 2010

October 2010

October was a fabulous month...some really exciting things were put into motion this month...but I plan to do another, quite lengthy, blog post about that.  :)  You'll just have to wait.  But, for now, I'll leave you with a few random pictures that I took in October...

This was right outside my back door.  That little spider ate the Daddy Long Legs.  I didn't witness the takedown, so I'm not exactly sure what went down, but he definitely drank his blood.  Weird!





Sunrise from my Daddy's back porch...on 10/10/10 actually.  :)


Lucy's Halloween costume...yes, she is as excited as she looks here...


And Linus just ran away in shame...


On 10/30/2010 all my college roomies got together for lunch and an afternoon hang out session.  It was so fun!  We forgot to ask Travis to take our pic before he left, so this was the best shot I could get by propping my camera on the counter top.  Katie got a better one, but I can't find the file just now.  Owell!  I do love my girlfriends!

No comments: