Tuesday, December 21, 2010

September 2010

Well, the only thing I took pictures of in September was our trip to Playa del Carmen! We had a GREAT time there, and as I was looking through these pics, it REALLY made me want to go back!!! :) Enjoy!

Of course, as soon as we got there, we changed into our bathing suits and headed to the beach! :)  This is my view from my hammock...


And apparently this was Josh's view when he came back from the ocean.  I was REALLY tired!  I'm just glad nobody robbed me blind because all the cameras were left with me!


Emily's foot...I know, random, but I sort of thought it was a cool picture.


Sunset over the resort


The only picture of Josh and I together the entire trip...at least it's a good one!


Monkeys!





Iguana


I have a feeling this guy can be mean if he wants to be!


The big guy eating an apple we brought him from breakfast


Baby!  :)


Aw!  The baby is too cute!


Oh my, I am definitely ready to go back!


So this guy wouldn't move out of the way so Josh could get a pic of me holding the birds.  Owell!  The pics in the store were $20 for a 6x8, so guess who didn't get one?!


Gorgeous skies the whole time we were there!


They tell me this is a raccoon...I disagree.  Turns out that it's in the raccoon family, and the closest thing they have to a US raccoon in Mexico.  Whatever!


View from our balcony


Break dancers in Playa!


We were there during the Mexican Independence Day...this year was 200 years, so there was a HUGE party!  FUN!!!


The boys...see how they love posing for my pictures?


The boys and our friend Linda...too bad we didn't get any pictures of her husband, Alan :(


I challenged Paul to an arm wrestling match...betcha can't figure out who lost (pardon the shiny face...it was 90 degrees out with 98% humidity. No amount of make up or product can combat shiny face in those conditions!)

They had a giant Jenga game...LOVED IT!


Baby lizard in our shower...how cute! (My wedding ring for reference)


Josh made fun of my hat, but I'm hoping that someday I won't get skin cancer!


The boys put a HURTIN' on some ribs!


Josh and Paul's beach volleyball friends from Argentina...they had war out on that beach!


Crazy boys!


Pretty flower!


Oh how I want to go back!!!


Yay for recycling bins at every trash can!  I was so proud!  :)


View from my pool chair...ah! the life!


Well, that about wraps up September folks!  Stay tuned for October!  :)

No comments: