Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011!!!

Just a friendly reminder about the real meaning of love...

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life!" ~John 3:16


"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." ~1 John 4:10
 
I am thankful that God loves us that much!  I hope you are too.  :)
 
One of Josh's favorite things is cookie cake, and he LOVES my from-scratch chocolate chip cookies.  SO, this is my attempt at a cookie cake.  :)  Oh, and he loves icing.  (I should say that he makes fun of people that write things like JT-LT and 4-EVER...so I couldn't resist putting it on there, lol!  Of course that was the first thing he commented on. ;)  It got rave reviews, so I'll definitely be making it again! 
 
 Although I think he was just as excited about this...(homemade icing for those wondering)
 And this...(raw cookie dough I purposefully left over for him to eat)  :)
 And he brought me roses!  2 dozen gorgeous roses from him and Asher.  LOVE THEM!  LOVE those boys!!!

No comments: