Friday, March 04, 2011

Touch of UK

Last September, Josh and I went to Mexico with Paul and Emily. We had a blast! While we were there, we met another couple from the UK. We have kept in touch with Linda and Alan via e-mail, and they were so sweet to send Asher a darling present with a "touch of the UK." He got a pair of soccer shoes, a fleece blanket with "England" on it, and a CUTE bush baby with huge eyes and a top hat with the British flag on it. I'll preview the other things in a later post, but for now I want to show you the darling shoes! His shoes finally fit, and they are PERFECT with this outfit! I mean, they even say "England" on the bottom. What's not to love?! He wears them pretty much all the time. :) LOVE THEM!!! Thanks Linda and Alan!

(He's saying thank you...or maybe "Hey lady, get the camera out of my face!"  I don't know, you decide...)

No comments: