Wednesday, March 02, 2011

8 weeks!

On Monday, 2/28/11, Asher was 8 weeks old! I took a few pics to document the occasion. This was right before the power went out...and stayed out for 24 hours...but that's a story for another post!

He's getting better and better at holding his head up...probably because his mean PT Mommy makes him do it ALL. THE. TIME. He's liking tummy time more and more...at least I tell myself that! Doesn't really matter though...we've got to develop those motor skills!


The crazy eyes usually happen when the camera flashes one too many times for his liking.  ;)  Oops!  Sorry buddy!
He STARES at our fan and the black shadow boxes on the wall almost constantly...he loves the contrast I guess...I like to think it's making him smarter...somehow...

And he likes to talk to us now...we have very deep conversations all the time...he mostly talks about food and how much he loves it.  :)

No comments: